Vote for elections, resolutions, and bylaws.
Submit your grievances, issues, and suggestions.
September 10, 2015
RLS Media - Firefighters and hazmat crews responded to the 100 block of Chilton Street at around 5:15 a.m. on reports of several ill occupants inside a house at that location.
Upon arrival to the scene, first responders immediately removed about five residents from the house after they notice abnormal levels of an unknown toxic fume inside the residence.
An investigation revealed that the fumes were a possible mixture of Ammonia and other products used for cleaning.
EMS evaluated victims at the scene with no serious injuries reported.
This article appeared on rlsmedia.com.